Cloud Consulting Services
- Defining a cloud adoption strategy. When you are unsure of how to take advantage of what the cloud offers, our consultants can work with you to formulate a cloud strategy.
- Defining a cloud governance plan. The freedom of point-and-click resource creation can be too much of a good thing. We can help you define the guardrails to control costs without stifling innovation.
- Defining a cloud infrastructure. The cloud is very different from traditional infrastructures. Our consultants can help your team understand the power of the cloud and the best options for taking advantage of it.
AWS Cost Optimization
Evaluate existing cloud infrastructures for security, cost and efficiency.
- Highlight unused resources. The flexibility of the AWS cloud increases the chances that you will lose track of something. What AWS regions are you using? What services have resources running that you are paying for? Are you aware of everything in your AWS environments?
- Cost Assessment. There are numerous ways that resources can be billed and the right options are not always obvious. We can review your cloud infrastructure and workloads and recommend cost-savings opportunities.
Plan and execute migrations to move workloads, applications and solutions to public cloud infrastructures.
- Migrating from on-premises.
- Migrating from a hosting provider.
- Migrating from another cloud. Workload migration can be a daunting challenge: minimize disruptions and downtime, ensure no loss of data or functionality, maintain application performance, take advantage of cloud benefits. Our consultants and engineers can plan and execute the right cloud migration for your applications that achieve these goals.
Design and implement new cloud infrastructure deployments
- Designing cloud native architecture. The cloud offers many new opportunities for system and application designs. Our solution architects and consultants can design an architecture that meets the needs of your specific workloads and utilizes the benefits of the cloud.
Design and implement DevOps practices for projects or entire companies
- New project setup. Defining a DevOps pipeline, adopting DevOps practices and creating the infrastructure can be a project in and of itself. Leverage the experience and knowledge of our engineers to accelerate this portion of the larger effort.
- Newly migrated application. The cloud and DevOps really go hand-in-hand and DevOps is needed to fully realize the benefits. After or as part of an application migration, our team can setup the pipeline and cloud infrastructure needed for DevOps going forward.
Cloud Disaster Recovery
Planning, implementation, testing and validation
- Disaster recovery for on-premises. The cloud can be a great disaster recovery option for your on-premises resources to give your business the continuity you need. Creating a proper DR plan can be as complex as migrating the applications. Our team can define and implement a plan to meet your recovery-time-objective (RTO) and recovery-point-objective (RPO). Most importantly, we will execute the plan before it is needed to ensure it will work when needed.
- Disaster recovery in the cloud. Cloud providers like to say that everything will fail at some point. When your systems need to be up-and-running no matter the scale and size of the failure, an in-cloud disaster recovery plan can prove invaluable. We can define, implement and test a plan to ensure your RTO and RPO are met.
Cloud Monitoring & Support
Cloud infrastructure monitoring and support
- 24/7 cloud monitoring. System administration and monitoring does not go away when you move to the cloud, but it can change quite a bit. It can also become easier for a partner to manage your infrastructure for you. Our team can perform this work on your behalf and free your team for more innovative, value adding tasks.
Focus on Business Outcomes
Underlying all of our cloud services is a recognition of how it helps your business achieve the outcomes you desire. Even the most routine maintenance will provide your business with great value.
Customized Cloud Solutions
There is no one-size-fits all solution and our experience matters. We will tailor our proven patterns and frameworks to your particular situation to accelerate your time-to-value.
From the big three cloud providers - Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud - to the small niche providers - Heroku, Digital Ocean, Linode - Luneba has the experience to help you make the most of these technologies.